Information Aimee Provence Gathers and Tracks
Aimee Provence gathers four types of information:
* When you visit us at a Aimee Provence restaurant we will collect any personal information that you provide to us. This may include your name and contact details.
* Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our promotions, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
* Information we gather through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by cookies acquired throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience.
Aimee Provence Gathers User Information In The Following Processes
Optional Voluntary Information We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
* Electronic newsletters (Dispatches) We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Aimee Provence gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. The subscription for our newsletter implements a double opt-in system to ensure that you actively decide to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Surveys Aimee Provence may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We use the aggregated demographic information in these surveys only internally. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
* Promotion Aimee Provence may occasionally conduct promotion with rewards that involve the collection of data and personal opinion regarding the brand in order to identify a winner. This data may be use in our marketing communication if specified in the terms and condition of each promotion.
Aimee Provence tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Aimee Provence sometimes tracks and catalogues the search terms that users use to reach our website, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of Information
Aimee Provence uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalised elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in surveys. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Aimee Provence never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
Sharing of the Information
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. Where you apply for employment with us, we may disclose your personal information to our related entities, your referees and to third party suppliers who help with our recruitment process (recruitment agency). We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies to verify whether you have a criminal record, if relevant to the role.
Aimee Provence operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
* Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
* Double opt-in for secure verification
If you are not satisfied with our response or how we handled your complaint you may complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) GPO BOX 5218 Sydney NSW 1042 Phone: 1300 363 992 TTY: 1800 620 241