BOOK YOUR SEAT FOR OUR FINEST EVER HIGH TEA EXPERIENCE
Booking online takes no time at all and you’ll receive a confirmation email to your inbox.
Updated: Saturday 4th July 8:56 am 2020
Please use the widget below to submit your booking. If your party size is over 10 people, please proceed to our contact form below.
A member of our team will send you an invoice to the email provided before you arrive at our Parlour.
Our current days for High Tea bookings:
Two seating times are available:
- 10:00am (2hrs)
- 12:30pm (2hrs)
We’re working hard to look after the wellbeing of our customers and team. We’ll continue to take government guidance and to change our procedures and approaches accordingly.
- We’re always rigorous about cleaning but we’ve increased deep cleaning and sanitisation of all areas before and after each seating.
- We’re actively promoting handwashing and hand hygiene for staff and customers, and we’ve added extra hand sanitising pumps to each table.
- No menus will be placed on our tables, a member of our team will explain your High Tea option upon arrival.
- Tea menus will be available for you to download via your booking confirmation email.
- 1.5-metre distance per table to ensure customer safety.
- If you can, please pay by card – it keeps you and our people safer.
- When you dine with us please provide a member of our team with your full name, address and contact number as we are required by law to keep you details for 28 days. Your details are only stored for the purpose of tracing COVID-19 infections and are captured confidentially, securely and will be destroyed once the 28 days have passed.
Make a Reservation
CORPORATE PERSONALISED SERVICES
Whether you’re looking for the perfect way to reward and incentivise your staff, or an extra special treat for a valued client. We think you’ll be just as impressed by the impeccable standards of our corporate services. Find out more
For cancellations, please contact us 48hrs in advance to avoid being charged. We maintain a strict 48-hour cancellation policy at Aimee Provence. Reservations that are cancelled less than 48 hours from the book in time on the reservation date will be charged 50%. Any bookings that fail to not attend a booked appointment will be charged the full amount of the booking.
Reservations cancelled with more than 48 hours notice will not attract any cancellation fees.
Note: Saturday – Sunday closing time varies due to bookings.
More of Aimee Provence
Imagine having Aimee Provence all to yourself for your own special celebration. Believe it or not, you can. Our elegant High Tea Parlour in Buderim can be booked for private events and exclusive events. Or choose to spoil that someone special with one of our High Tea gift experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and lactose-free options. Please note that as our High Tea items are all made from scratch in-house, there may be traces of gluten and nuts present.
For enquiries around any other dietary requirements, please contact our Reservations team on (07) 5453 7087 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our High Tea bookings require a minimum of 2 people.
You are more than welcome to bring birthday, baby shower or other decorations for the table if it is a special occasion. Please do notify our team beforehand. Please also note that for safety access reasons, decorations cannot be placed on the floor around the table. We recommend that the choice of decoration be restricted to the tabletop or tied to the chair.
Yes, they are. We do ask parents to ensure children are seated at all times and to consider other guests.
On-site parking is available at the front and rear of the building
Yes, we do have ramp access where required.
We accept cash and credit cards and offer a split bill option (for up to 4 guests).
Gents ‘smart casual’ dress code. For the ladies, it’s the perfect excuse to get dressed up!