Where possible, we calculate delivery at checkout. Our standard delivery rates do not include insurance. If you require shipping insurance, please contact us at Info@aimeeprovence.com.au for a quote. Some of our We ship all over the world so get in touch for an international shipping quote.
We are able to deliver fresh food items to the following areas:
- Sunshine Coast
- Brisbane North
- Brisbane City
- Brisbane South
- Melbourne (contact us)
- Sydney (contact us)
- Perth (contact us)
This list may be updated from time to time to ensure we are in line with our couriers’ service requirements.
Tracking Your Order
Please check your order confirmation email for the expected delivery date. You will receive an email upon despatch of your order. For your convenience, all our delivery options are trackable and your despatch email will include a tracking link that will allow you to track your order when using our partner Sendle.
If you are still unable to track your order please contact our Customer Service Team, see the Contact Us section of the website for details.
General Delivery Information
Incomplete or Inaccurate Addresses:
We will attempt a delivery to an address and postcode as you enter it, however, we cannot accept liability for late or failed delivery due to an incorrect address. If you are unsure of an address or postcode please check it using the postcode finder or message our Team for assistance.
Detailed delivery information & requirements
Please give us as much information as you can for your delivery location e.g. an exact location for Aimee Provence items to be left, directions to access your building. Please plan accordingly, make sure you or the recipient are available to receive your Aimee Provence items and our delivery team is able to reach your address (no locked gates etc).
Because our products are perishable, somebody has to be available to collect on the day of delivery. Please be mindful, if you’re not eating your hamper upon delivery please refrigerate your items as soon as possible. By purchasing our products through Aimee Provence you are assuming the responsibility for this occurrence.
Our delivery vans are fitted with chiller systems to keep items cool and ensure freshness is preserved to your designated delivery address.
Hospitals, hotels, schools and universities:
We offer delivery to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital in Birtinya, and the University of the Sunshine Coast and often, gifts sent to an office, hotel, hospital, school or university address (rather than an individual’s home) are not delivered directly to the requested recipient by our delivery team but to a central location, such as a reception desk.
Since the item may be received by anyone within the premises, we cannot take responsibility for deliveries to such locations. Once the item has been received, our part in the delivery process is complete and, sadly, we can’t influence the speed at which the product(s) makes its way to the intended recipient or, indeed, whether it does so safely. We do try to help locate missing gifts within offices, hotels, hospitals, schools or universities, but the limit of our guarantee concludes with proof of delivery to the central delivery point, not the recipient. As you’ll appreciate, it’s very hard to track things down if they’re lost on these sites.
If you’re intending to send to such an address, please contact them to find out their policies regarding deliveries. Please also source a ward name/number, room number or department to include in the delivery address. You may also wish to advise the recipient to check at the delivery point for their gift once you see it has been signed for.
If sending to a hospital patient, do check that they will still be in hospital when the gift arrives as it is very difficult to locate parcels sent for patients who have subsequently been discharged.
Return Of Goods
Aimee Provence appreciates your business and we are confident that you will be satisfied with the items that we have provided. We understand that things can go wrong, to ensure we reduce the chances of this happening, Aimee Provence provides accurate photos, sizing and detailed product descriptions for every item. When something does go wrong, we offer a 30-day returns policy for most of our products, however, there are some exclusions as listed below and restocking charges may apply.
We are unable to accept returns/refunds on the following:
- Hampers & Scone Boxes
- Items dispatched in satchels; satchels are only suitable for items made from fabric
- Clearance lines, factory seconds, items in our sale category.
- Fragile items such as vases, glassware, ceramics.
- Digitally delivered products
Sending back your item for a refund?
- Contact us via email with your order number, note on the email the items you would like to return along with the reason.
- Our sales team will email you a form to complete. Please complete this form and place it inside your return parcel, the form will ensure a speedy refund.
- Package your items and return them to the post office or via a courier service (returns are not accepted in person).
- Returns must be received back at our warehouse within 30days from the date the order was delivered to you)
- We charge a 10% flat rate administration fee for all returns, this is non-negotiable
- We will process your refund within 48 hours of receiving the return
We DO NOT participate in the Stripe returns policy. Under our terms and conditions please note that to be eligible for our 30 day returns you need to follow our returns process. Any attempt to claim via Stripe returns will void your return and refund no matter the reason.
If you need a different item, the quickest way is to place a new order for the item you want and then follow our Returns procedure as stated above to get a refund for the original order.
Incorrect, missing items, other item issues:
In the instance that Aimee Provence has sent incorrect items or items are missing from your order we have a process in place to help you.
- We require notice via email (phone calls are not accepted) within 48 hours after receiving the delivery. Claims by phone or outside of 48 hours will not be accepted.
- Please include your order number and photographs of the incorrect item(s), the damaged item, and the shipping carton(s) that the goods were sent to you in.
- Once we have captured all details and circumstances surrounding the claim, Aimee Provence will proceed with one of the following options.
- Refund you in full for the missing item(s) and the applicable proportion of your original freight charge*
- Request that you return the incorrect item(s) to us via a reply-paid address and fully refund on receipt, you will be refunded for the cost of those items and the applicable proportion of the original freight charge*
*Please note a refund will be processed. Aimee Provence would not under any circumstances resend incorrect items, nor will we credit any additional postage or freight fee’s
Insurance During Transit for Loss or Damage:
- General goods are fully covered against loss or damage in transit and a refund will be provided should there be evidence of loss in transit or photographic evidence of damage to items within the order.
- Fragile items are NOT covered by our general goods cover for loss or damage in transit. We highly recommend that should your order include fragile items that you take out the additional flat rate fee to cover those items against damage in transit. Fragile items include but are not limited to glassware, vases and teaware. Should you choose to take our additional fragile insurance cover and subsequently damage occurs resulting in the need to make a claim, we request you to contact us via email. In the email please clearly state your order number and provide photographic evidence of all damaged items clearly showing the damage and advise the number of items involved in the one photograph. A photograph of all the bases of damaged glassware etc is sufficient.
- All claims for damage on general goods or insured fragile items are closed by way of a refund of monies paid for the items that are damaged.
Other Useful Information:
Our products are all man-made as a result all measurements displayed on this site are approximations only. There is an allowance for up to a 5% manufacturing tolerance in all displayed sizes.
Colours and dye batches:
Here at Aimee Provence, we endeavour to ensure all photos provide an accurate representation of the colour of an item, however, different dye batches, different factory dye batches across different products, screen resolutions, camera settings and lighting can change the shade of an item in the picture.
We always recommend purchasing the entire number of coloured items in one go as if you come back to purchase more at a later date there is the possibility, they are from a different batch and may result in a slight variation of colour.
Photographic Representation of Products:
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
As always, please don’t hesitate to inquire if you have any questions about our return policies. We aim to provide you with the very best in customer service. We take great pride in everything we do, so if something is not to your satisfaction, let us know and we’ll put it right.